Monday 14 May 2018

The Faith of Enoch (Introduction)

Happy New Week everyone,

I love reading Hebrews 11, but recently I was going through the chapter again and then I got to verse 5 and then saw its connection with verse 6. Verse 6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." I then read verse 5 which says, "By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God." I was really amazed at what dawn on me the more about the life of Enoch. It was not just that he pleased God that made God take him away, but there was this faith he had which was linked to God taking him away. This faith of his was what made me jump off my seat full of revelation. Today is just an introduction to the faith of Enoch, so log on same time tomorrow and find out what I found out. Even if you know everything about the life of Enoch, try to log still. But I'd love if you go through the Hebrews 11, it's a powerful chapter.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: