Sunday 27 May 2018

How Confident Are You? (Introduction)

Happy Sunday everyone,

There is one thing I admire in people, and it is their level of high confidence. Confidence stands as an assurance that one has in a thing, which nothing has proven its ingenuity yet. An example is, faith, and as the NIV puts Hebrews 11:1, it says, “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” I often see people holding on to what is wrong with confidence because no one has proven to them that what they are holding on to is inferior. But then I wondered why some Sons of God aren’t confident in what and Who they believe in, the question is aren’t they sure of Who they believe in? Yeah, this happens to me at times when I want to speak to people about Christ, this level of timidity which arises. The issue is that it isn’t because we don’t know that what we hold on to is authentic, but because we don’t want to offend our listeners, we don’t want to be spat upon, thrown out of places, shouted at, or lose our friends who are unsaved or don’t have the level of understanding in Christ that you do, so what must be done? Log on same time tomorrow as I dig dipper on this topic of confidence in Christ Jesus.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: