Sunday 20 August 2017

Understanding Is Key In Order To Get Result

Happy Sunday everyone,

Yesterday, I explained the health challenges I faced in my life and how I was able to tackle it by properly understanding the Word of God. Today, I would take a look at why it is important to understand the Word. Yeah, I know you know, but there’s nothing wrong in refreshing your mind again.

I said yesterday that when I declared that by the stripes of Jesus I was made healed and nothing happened. Most times the issue we face is that once we hear that we should declare the word, we just do so without properly knowing what the word is, not to talk of understanding it. These aspects are very important in our lives or else we would be speaking to the wind.

If you go through the scriptures, the gospel to be precise, you would see where most of the time, Jesus went to pray in the mountain. The reason was not just for Him to believe His Father, but to remain in His Father, that is, following exactly what He was called for. This could only mean that Jesus understood fully what He came to earth for, this was the reason why He had so much confidence and authority at everything He did.

Knowing the word is one thing, understanding it is another which very important. When we gave our lives to Christ, by being born again, we had to properly understand what we were going into. When the word declares who we are in Christ, this is knowledge, but we need to properly understand what it means, and this is where the Holy Spirit comes in which we have to pay full attention because He explains what the word means and how it applies to us and how we are to make use of it.

So when the word says we are seated in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, we need to ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation and understanding. It is only when you understand the word that you would declare the word to whatever situation you face and it comes to pass. And remember we live by faith and not by sight. We don’t live the way the world live their lives. And it is only when we properly understand this that we can live this life, and to allow the Holy Spirit to be our closest friend, we need to empty ourselves and look unto Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life. These were not figures of speech, they had and have full literary meaning. Jesus is the only way which you must draw close and understand to live His life.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: