Thursday 10 August 2017

Listen and Be Diligent

Hello everyone,

Have you really asked God for a thing and it seems as though He’s not there to listen or He has refused to answer you? Yeah, I’ve had that experience a lot and it was so frustrating, that I even cried to Him that I have no one to turn to but Him, but it seemed as though I was speaking to the wind. But guess what? God was listening to me all the time, and guess what again? He knew what you were going to ask just before you asked and He has answered you. I didn’t know this until I had to calm down. Let me show how I knew God listened.

In the midst of my cry was someone directing me somewhere, this happens either as an insight or through something around you in any form. The first thing we need to know is that God is always wanting to take us to the place where we would find our answer, but what we want is for the result to fall from the sky like a genie’s magic trick. Nope, He wants us to be diligent, really when King Solomon said in Proverbs 22:29, “Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before unknown men.” This is where God is always taking us to the place where we would eat the fruit of our labour in due season.

Many times we get into the wrong business, work our strength out with nothing to show for it, what do you think is wrong? You are in the wrong business! And when you cry to God, you expect the business to just change by itself? No, He gives you new strategies which you’ve not tried in the business before or He takes you to a new place.

You cannot be where God called you to be and won’t reap the fruit of your labour, it isn’t possible. The year 2016 was one of my worst years, I cried to God several times to help me out and He kept on pointing a particular direction, which I was to follow. I felt it didn’t make sense, so I misinterpreted Proverbs 22:29, thinking I was to work harder at what I was doing, but that’s not what Proverbs 22:29 meant. What it means is that we are to be diligent at listening to God, it is then that the fruit of our listen gives birth to the right action which we are to take which is where God wants us to be! It was until I understood this and meditated on His Word being diligent at it, then I knew where to go and was diligent at that thing, because of the insight I received [Psalms 1:1-3; Joshua 1:8; Proverbs 3:4-6]. It all begins with calming down to listen to God and follow the steps little by little and it would be rejoicing all the way. Trust me I did this and I’m happier than the word happy.

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: