Wednesday 16 August 2017

Nothing Can Harm You (Part 3)

Hello everyone,

Last time, I wrote on how powerless the devil is and how Jesus overcame the devil by the word. Today, I’ll continue from where I stopped yesterday.

Haven’t you ever wondered why Jesus never fell ill for a second, He was not poor, He never had anything that wasn’t like His Father, because He was extremely conscious of who He was which is having the life of God flowing through Him. This was why He couldn’t fall for any of the devil’s schemes. This is how we ought to operate because we have the life of Christ flowing through us which we have to be conscious of. So if the devil suggests a thought to you that you are ill, immediately counter it with the word of God telling him saying, “devil no I can’t be ill because the word of God says, ‘by the stripes of Jesus I was made healed’ also ‘as Christ is so am I’ so get thee behind me!”.

The bible says we the word of God is the sword of the Spirit, this is what we use to resist the devil and he would flee from you [ref. Ephesians 6:17; James 4:7]. The word of God is very powerful, but if you are not well equipped in the Word, the devil would come with his deceit and could carry you away with his lies. Everything that is not the word of God is a lie!

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: