Tuesday 8 August 2017

How Does The Holy Spirit Operate?

Good day everyone, how’s your day going?

Lately, I’ve been writing about the born again experience, the Holy Spirit in you and how to activate the Holy Spirit in you, who is God’s way of getting Himself into our lives. Today, I’ll be looking at who the Holy Spirit is still, but more on who He has chosen to dwell in our lives.

The Holy Spirit is very much God, but God in another form. I said another form because, when we mention God, many pictures a grand commander in Chief of the entire universe, a monarch of the universe that controls everything as He likes. No one sees the Holy Spirit this way, and He is still God. God, Himself is a Spirit being in three persons. Take for instance me, some people know me as a blogger, some know me as a consultant, still some know me as a music composer. There are three personalities but just one being. This is a simple way to view the trinity, which God the Father, the Son and the Spirit. So the Holy Spirit is God!

Jesus came to the world carrying God’s Spirit in Him, in other words, He was God’s incarnate right here on earth. He was the physical representation of God right here on earth. So, if you wanted to see God physically, Jesus was the person because His life was the life of God exactly. This is why when Philip asked Jesus in John 14:8, to show him the Father (God), Jesus’ reply was, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father…Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me. The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.” John 14:9b-10. All these won’t have been made possible if the Holy Spirit wasn’t involved.

This is how the Holy Spirit operates in you as a born again Believer. I’d explain better tomorrow.

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: