Wednesday 9 August 2017

How Does The Holy Spirit Operate? (Part 2)

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday, I explained how the Holy Spirit operates, and Jesus was the example I used, how the Holy Spirit in Him being His life made us understand that He is the physical manifestation of God. I then concluded saying that’s how our lives are as we become born again. But I say “what?” Jesus was perfect from the beginning, His soul wasn’t corrupted, not even for a second. So, He having the Spirit of God would be clear enough to us from here that Jesus is God, but not me! How could I be God, it sounds like blasphemy. I have a lot of things I’m struggling with, health issues, financial issues and many other issues. I’m still working with my emotions, I could get angry, sad or any other emotion that doesn’t look Christ like, so how can I be just as Christ. This is a solid question to ask.

The question everyone asks is even though I accept Jesus as Lord, why do I still have flaws in my life? 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” God made took all our flaws and placed it on Jesus Christ and by doing that we became the righteousness of God. As we accepted Christ as Lord, the source of our sins was destroyed permanently, we then became like babies learning how to walk. Although the child may fall, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have walking in him, all the child has to do is practice till he attains perfection. This is how we operate, the Holy Spirit is our helper, comforter and counsellor who is always there till we mature.

Ephesians 4:11-13 says, “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Christ has given some Believers responsibilities to assist the new Believers to know how to recognise the Holy Spirit in their lives as they grow. These Believers with responsibilities have grown to a certain level that they can bring new Believers up to speed.

As new Believers, you may have flaws, but they are wearing out because that is not your life again. So as you learn about who you are, you manifest your true nature which is the exact nature of Jesus, which is the nature of God. In other words, our Spirit is God, but we are growing to manifest Him in full. So, your focus should be on Him and not your flaws anymore because that isn’t your life anymore. That’s how as you study who Christ is and the Holy Spirit helps you manifest that life, you find out your flaws reduce continuously, and on and on like that. But you must continue to study who you truly are, this is very important [ref. Hebrews 12:1-2; Romans 12:1-2; Psalms 82:6].

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: