Saturday 19 August 2017

The Healing Story Of My Life

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, I was able to explain the how important obedience is to faith because obedience is a sign that you believe and trust the Lord. Although, many of us would say they believe but the challenges they face is so serious in their lives that have forced them to fear even when they know what Jesus has established is true. Today, I’ll take a look at how one would transform his life from a fear based one to a faith based one in every situation.

I have been a person who was never afraid of anything and even the devil knew that. But you know as you keep growing in Christ, the greater the testing of your faith. I had a health issue which I would have done away with if I had my present level of understanding. It was so serious I had to go for a brain surgery, unknown to me I started having side effects four years later from the surgery. It was such an attack that even after declaring the word over my situation and speaking to the issue to leave in the name of Jesus, it still didn’t go. I speak to every other ailment that surfaces in my body, I command it to leave and it goes immediately, but this one just refused to leave. It was after crying to the Lord for years and asking why I then noticed that I never had faith for once, it was fear!

I found out even when I commanded the problem to go, I had this fear inside of me that it was still around, so what was I to do. I am the one who teaches people how to have faith in the finished work of Jesus and they understand and it works for them. It was then I knew I had to teach myself the finished work of Christ properly and that was how I knew I never had the problem in the first place. It was my fear that created it by believing the lies of the devil. Let me show you how I started dealing with the problem.

First of all, the Word says by the stripes of Jesus, I WAS healed! [ref. 1 Peter 2:24], so why was I still having the health challenges. The answer is simple, I didn’t believe it. It is either I believe it or I believed the circumstances I was facing. Both the house on the rock and the house on the sand faced the same challenges, but it was their foundation that made the difference [ref. Matthew 7:24-27]. Take the houses as human beings, for instance, if rain falls, you move away from where you are to a safer place because you feel the place you are isn’t safe enough. But if you see where you are as the safe place, you stay there no matter what, right? This was how I had to train my mind to understand that the Word of God is true and I wasn’t ready to listen to any other thing.

Again, the Word of God is Spirit and life, so I started speaking to the area that had issues first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Even if my body doesn’t correspond immediately, but as I become diligent at confession, it becomes part of me and my body is compelled to follow. And praise the Lord, my body has started to respond positively to healing.

One last thing you have to note is that you become what you focus on, what you read, so stay away from anything and anyone that doesn’t help to build your faith. Forget about the fact that they are professionals in the field, once it doesn’t correspond with the Word which builds your faith, STAY AWAY! The Bible again says we should be transformed by the RENEWAL of our minds [Romans 12:2]. Since Jesus has done it and it is true, my body MUST believe that. It is just a continual process which would get you your desired result. You either believe God or believe the lies of the world and you don’t get your result. Also, remember that as Jesus is right now, so are you here on earth [ref. 1 John 4:17]. Remind yourself every time a contrary message comes in. THIS IS WAR!!

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: