Saturday 5 August 2017

How To Activate The Full Package

Happy weekend everyone!

Last time, I wrote on how the Holy Spirit is the one thing that God gave us that is so special that weighs more than everything we would ever need. But some may say, “Isn’t eternal life the gift God gave us, which is the gift?” I’ll tell you how Jesus defined eternal life in John 17:3, “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” To know God and Jesus are beyond the physical know. To know here is an intimate relationship between the born again persons and God/Jesus; it is just like a marriage between a man and a woman, you’ll find out that the man then knows the woman beyond the regular. He knows her down to her soul. This is the reason why the scriptures say those born of God have the mind of Christ. However, with all these in place, does it happen all of a sudden that everything we desire just starts appearing here and there as we desire it? The answer is yes and no, and I’ll explain.

I said “yes” earlier and I’ll explain why. The moment you make Jesus the Lord of your life, you then have a joint account with Jesus, and guess what? This joint account isn’t 50/50, rather it is 100/100! This means everything Jesus own, we own also; the truth is that in the sight of God there is only one person which is Jesus. The believers are the body of the head who is Jesus, so together we own the account of Christ Jesus.

For this reason, Apostle Paul said in Ephesians 2:4-6 (emphasis on verse 6), “But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. So, in the Spirit, we’re seated with Jesus in heavenly places, but we’re here physically. Also, Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.

Every spiritual blessing has been given to us, which includes everything we are ever going to need. So, everything we want has been given to us. But where are these blessings here on earth? This is where I’d explain why I said “no” earlier. How do we locate these blessings? Log on next time and I’d explain how to locate these blessings.

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: