Sunday 13 August 2017

Nothing Can Harm You [A Introduction]

Happy Sunday everyone!

Are you scared of sickness, diseases, financial problems, depression, attacks from the devil and the other similar things? Then look no further because you’ve come to the right place. Nice advert, right? But really people are really scared of these things, even I was so scared of two the problems I mentioned until I got hold of some scriptures that helped me understand I was an elephant afraid of a mouse, which I could easily trample on.

Do you know that the devil doesn’t have any power, surprised? Colossians 2:13-15 says, “And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it. Jesus took away all powers from the devil which he had used to torment before Jesus resurrection. So if this is true, then how does it seem as though the devil has so many powers?

Good question, log on tomorrow to get the answer.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: