Saturday 5 January 2019

Your Troubles Aren't Who You Are

Happy Weekend everyone,

To be in Christ Jesus doesn’t mean we don’t face troubles or trials. The thing is that, most time that is when we face the most troubles in our lives in health, finance, relationship, and others. But why is this so? Why would I want to serve a God where I face more troubles? Though we may face more troubles, that doesn’t that’s where we would end.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 says, “Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labour of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls—18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” One may say this is being foolish, but King David said in the popular Psalm 23:4 which says, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” When we face troubles, it doesn’t mean that is how we would end. King David said he will fear no evil because He recognised the presence of God everywhere he went.

The Lord has said many times in the scriptures that He will never leave us nor forsake us, also has He said 365 times in the Bible that we should “fear not”.

One thing we must understand that is that the world naturally see the Sons of God as people against it, therefore, the devil would do everything to frustrate us. But he has forgotten that greater is He that is me than he that is in the world (ref.: 1 John 4:4). The Lord has given us the Holy Spirit, who will always direct us, He is our helper, comforter, counselor, and strengthener.

When you face a situation where it seems you can’t win, God will always make a way for us, it is left to us to just have faith in Him who will never disappoint or fail us. A songwriter wrote about God saying, “You move mountains, you cause walls to fall. With Your power, You perform miracles. There is nothing that’s impossible. And we’re standing here only because You made a way.”

No matter the situation you go through, God will never leave us stranded at all. He finished His work on the cross, and no matter the situation we face, because of Jesus’ victory, we fight from victory because we are more than conquerors in everything that we do. And because He has overcome, we too have overcome because we are in Him.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!
                                          
Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: