Friday 25 January 2019

The Church Growth and Corruption Growth (Intro)

Hello everyone,

I looked around the world and found out that churches are on the increase, but corruption in the world is also on the increase, whereas, it is meant to reduce since churches are on the increases, especially in a country where I reside. What could be wrong?

I happened to visit a couple of churches to worship and to pay attention to the message being given, it appeared everything seemed alright. This was quite puzzling to me as to why there were divisions in the church and still, there is an increase in church planting. Of course, any time I get confused I meet my best Friend—the Holy Spirit to tell me what I didn’t see, and I got the answer which I observed with other visits to churches, and the way Christians portray themselves.

Apostle Paul said there is no other foundation that is already laid which is Christ Jesus, (ref.: 1 Corinthians 3:11). Also, Hebrews 12:2 tells us to fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and finisher of our faith. It goes to show that when we place our lives in Christ Jesus and allow Him to be our foundation, by allowing Him to lead us, then we would speak the same thing.

The Spirit of Jesus Who is the Holy Spirit is a person and not many persons, in other words, He is the same person who dwells in every child of God, which implies that when He says a thing through Mr. A, it should be agreeable with Mr. B. Thus, the Spirit in each true child of God and in Jesus Christ Himself is the same Holy Spirit, and not many Spirits claiming to be the Holy Spirit. If this is so, then why do we have churches disagreeing with each other?

The answer is that a large part of the church has lost focus on what Jesus asked us to do. So, why did the message in the church sound OK to me, and what did I learn was the reason for the church losing focus? Log on same time tomorrow as I tell what the church is focusing on which is making them ineffective in the quest to transform the world.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!
                                          
Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

                                                                                                                 
Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: