Thursday 2 November 2017

Your Actions Depends on The Words You Speak

Hello everyone,

The focus of today’s topic is a reminder of one of my past write-ups, I feel it is important, so I decided to look into it again with deeper revelations, and what am I talking about? I’m talking about our words, actions and success.

I went to visit my elder brother on a certain day, after seeing him I came out and walked towards a pedestrian bridge which was close by. As I looked at the bridge, I saw an advert and what was written caught my attention, which I disagreed with actually. What was written was, “Actions beat words.” True, many would agree with it, but as I looked at it, I said to myself, “actions can never beat words in any way unless the words have no purpose.” And why did I say this? I said this because what many do not know is that all our actions depend on the words we speak, in other words, when looking at the law of cause and effects, our actions are the effects of the words that we speak. So there would be no action if words were not spoken.

Now, God at the beginning created man with the power to create as I explained briefly yesterday, but since the fall of man, these creative powers were contaminated with inconsistencies. By inconsistencies I mean, they did not align properly to the way they were meant to be used, this brought about the advent of a new Adam who not only had the creative power, His powers superseded the powers of the ordinary man over and over again, because the creative power and authorities were greater as they control the heaven and the earth, and they were in line with how they were ordained to function.

Every man on earth has a purpose in life that he or she is expected to fulfill, it is this purpose that we are expected to know, or else, man being a person who follows plans could create his and would think he is achieving greatness just because of the creative powers he possesses.

Why am I saying this? The ordinary man depends solely on his five senses, these senses are what helps man gather data where memories are developed. Now, memories eventually become so large that any use of our five senses would trigger the memory and this creates ideas and insights that guides man on what to do next, even to taking a glass of water. However, as the memory bank becomes so large, it cannot be anything that we would pick that becomes our ideas and insights, the brain could just blow up. How this is coordinated is what we focus on the most, which in turn becomes what we confess the most.

For example, if a man keeps saying he is a millionaire over and over again even when in reality, he is far from it, his constant confession of this as we now know becomes his focus, which in turn guides his five senses. Now, whatever he sees, smells, tastes, hears and feel are seriously searching for anything that matches his constant confessions unconsciously which the body would conform to immediately. This is where ideas and insights come about, and how he would actually become a true millionaire. It is then if he follows through with his ideas and insight that this becomes his actions. Those who don’t follow through actions are the lazy ones, who have received ideas but refuse to get up.

Now, to the man who follows through, his actions unconsciously only pick things that are on the pathway of him becoming a millionaire, even as simple as buying a pencil which one could count as nothing but are part of the building blocks that shape him in becoming the millionaire. This is a summarised version of what really happens.

Our actions actually depend on our words, our body follows whatever the mind tells it and this is very powerful. But there is an authority which surpasses this creative ability of the ordinary man, and this authority has to do with falling in line with the perfect will of God for our lives. As I said, many people could just create a purpose for their lives and be pursuing it, thinking they are pursuing the perfect will for their lives, but only the One who created you knows the perfect will for your life, and you can only get to know the perfect will for your life by getting to know your creator, because without Him you can do nothing.

Our true prosperity, good success, true favour, the right path to take are all wrapped up in the perfect will of God. And really, there is nothing as bad as you working for years and then finding out later that you’ve just wasted your time, so rather than arriving at that point, why don’t you get to know the One who knows the perfect will for your life.

The questions now are: how do I get to know the One who knows the perfect will for my life? How do words fit into all of these? And, what do all these have to do with my success, because I’m doing just fine? Log on tomorrow and find out the answers to these questions.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send, to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

                                                     

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: