Friday 3 November 2017

Just Before The Main Meal, Take a Look at This

Hello everyone,

Last time, I explained the powerful effect of our words over our actions. Thus, our actions depend on our words to function. I also explained that even in all these, there is a perfect will which we are to follow that has been designed by God our creator. This would mean that there is a unique pathway for each and every person here on earth, and it is important that we know what this path is, however, the only way we can know this pathway is by getting to know our creator. Today, I’ll take a look at how to know our creator in order to know what our perfect will is.

In order to get to know what our perfect will is, let’s take a look at Romans 12:1-2 which says,
“So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognise what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.” Message Bible

I actually want to leave it here today because I want you to study and meditate on this verses, which I love the way the Message Bible put it. The verses may be familiar to you but go over it again and again. This is a sort of a foundation where I would kick off from tomorrow, especially in addressing the questions of yesterday.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send, to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

                                                     

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: