Monday 4 September 2017

There Is One Foundation (Introduction)

Hello everyone,

I walked through a street one day and found six churches on the street. What was also surprising was that they were close to each other. My wonder was that they claim to serve and follow Jesus. So my point here now is, would the same head of a church tell another to plant another church just beside of very close to another church? Another thing which made wonder was that each of the churches couldn't mix with the other. It was kind of like an organisation movement, like a company where you work. I then concluded that if they all claimed to worship and serve the same God, then some aren't serving the same God, for God is not the author of confusion.

I wrote on a topic related to this last year which was titled "One Voice". But I intend to further elaborate properly on the topic tomorrow. Today is an introduction to the main question why there are many churches and how the church can become one again.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.

                 
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: