Monday 23 November 2020

He Lives Through Us

 Hello everyone,


Recently, I’ve emphasised on the truth that only God knows our plans and purposes for our lives, and we are to draw near to Him through receiving Jesus as Lord of our lives in order to know what God’s plans and purposes are for us. But as we receive Jesus as our Lord, who becomes our life, we shouldn’t think God is asking us to live for Him, as this is a sort of dictatorial and doesn’t sound like love. So, what kind of life is God expressing towards if He isn’t asking us to live for Him?


Galatians 2:20 says, “I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to the reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” AMP. What we need to understand is that becoming born is actually being born again, which implies that you have a completely different life.

To live a brand new life in Christ is God not asking us to live for Him, rather it is Him asking us to let Him live through us, as Galatians 2:20 says because the life we live, we live by the faith of Jesus, which we chose, thus we allowed God to live through us. Thus, the life of a Son of God is not a changed life but an exchanged life, in other words, Jesus became our life, as He took our old life away in exchange for His life.

And as we understand that Jesus is the One living through us, we allow Him to manifest Himself here on earth as we get led by the Holy Spirit.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!
                                          
Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: