Thursday 12 November 2020

Do You Really Know What Grace Means? (Part 2)

Hi everyone,

I took a look at what grace is yesterday, explaining why many have often overlooked its meaning and had often underrated the enormous greatness that comes with it using Ephesians 3:20 to give a good idea of what it is. Then today I would look at the questions, “How well do you know the grace of God? Do you believe it?” A proper understanding to the answers to these questions would serve as an excellent foundation in knowing how loving and merciful God is, which would change your misconception of how God operates.


Grace as I gave a quick definition yesterday really is all about giving someone something that he or she didn’t merit, in other words giving an unmerited favour. Now, anyone could give grace, for instance if you are a student and you were to be in class by 8am and you came 8.30am, the teacher or lecturer could just pardon you and allow you inside. This is grace from the lecturer, that which you know you didn’t merit in anyway. But the grace I was referring to yesterday which I intend to continue explaining, is the grace of God or the grace from God. This grace surpasses any grace you could ever imagine that even I the writer cannot even express the depth of the grace God has given us.

God has been so merciful to us that none of us were supposed to be alive today just because of what Adam did, God was supposed to wipe out Adam and Eve because of their costly mistake of eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil even as they knew it wasn’t right and Adam watching his wife being deceived by the serpent when he could have stopped him and rescued his wife, he just watched her eat of it and also accepted the fruit and ate of it. But because of the love God had for them he chased them out of the garden when they deserved to have been wiped out because they had polluted their spirit with another and had sold their right to a serpent or the devil in real sense, this was grace on the part of God.

The grace of God was to save the entire human race and saving the human race was not just like God saving us and we shouting, “yippee, we’re save!” it was much more than that. Log on tomorrow as I continue from where I stopped today.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG



Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: