Sunday 12 December 2021

No Matter What, He's Always Got Your Back

Happy Sunday everyone,

I don't know about you, but for me, some times I get anxious when I am being led by the Holy Spirit to do certain things. But the sad thing I noticed was that the more I delayed in doing what He asked me to do, the time went away without any achievements. And of course I won't want to do any other thing contrary to what He asked me to do, which I'm anxious about.


What I did to get out of cases like this was to come clean before God, who us our Father, telling Him how anxious I was over the task He assigned to me. Of course, in many cases, what God asks us to doesn't make sense in terms of flowing with the pattern of this world. But Gid on the other hand brings up scriptures to strengthen us.

We see testimonies of people in scriptures who trusted God when things were tough but God got their backs, as they came back victorious. 

Philippians 4:6 says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." God isn't deaf to our prayers, in fact if I put things in human understanding, He can't wait for the task to get done. So, it shows that He picks the best person for the job to get His assignment done. And when you see how much God trust you, you trust Him back all the more because you believe and know He's got your back.

By doing this, verse 7 of Philippians 4 says, "and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." This is not a fairy tale, I really do get this peace of mind inside of me. It is His peace, which is the peace of assurance, the peace of faith that the job is already a success, and guess what? It was always a success.

Do not ever lose hope or be pulled in different directions over a thing. If God chooses you to do a thing, just be rest assured that to Him, the best person who GOT the job done was you. That's how much God believes in you. And He will always go the extra mile to provide everything you will need in getting the job done.


Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

                                          

Log on next time.

 

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

 

                                                                                                                 

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: