Tuesday 14 December 2021

How To Live The God-Life Here On Earth

Hi everyone,

You know, many things cross my mind a lot, and you know, everything about those born of God is that they live just like God. But this is actually an understatement. Those who are born of God live God. In other words, they become fused with Jesus, who is God. And we know Jesus started a brand new life; so when anyone is born of God, he or she becomes a part of the body of Christ. As a result of this, the faith life allows us understand that it is not about us, but about Jesus.


Let me break that down. Life for a person born of God is not about what they think, feel or say, but all about who God says you are, which we see manifested in its fullness in the life of Jesus.

From Bible days till now, we understand that those who live right with God follow the simple principle of: He has said, so that I can boldly say. However, our feelings are corrupted by the physical world because our mind is still being renewed. To be born of God is to live BY the perfect faith  of Jesus, and not our faith. This is what makes those born of God live like God here on earth. And Jesus once again is the perfect example of the One who did that.

Hebrews 11:6 says without faith, it is impossible to please God, which implies you carry the life of God, so it is normal to live the life of God, which is "He has SAID, that I will boldly say: I am healed; I am blessed; as Jesus is, so am I; I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I'm seated with Christ in the heavenly realm" and so on.

Now, all what we boldly say are who God made Jesus to become. So, all we boldly say we ate who Christ is right now. Your person doesn't exist because you exist in Christ, who is your existence. All you confess is the relationship between God the Father and Jesus, who is God, but in this case, representing us.

And know this, as you focus on the relationship between the Father and the Son (who represents us), it irritates the devil, because the more you do this, the more you can't be carried away by his deception. So, He said, so that I will boldly say all what He said Jesus is, are who I have become. It's all about our relationship with God our Father.


Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

                                          

Log on next time.

 

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

 

                                                                                                                 

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: