Sunday 14 November 2021

Who's Your Daddy?

Hello everyone, 

There's never a time I go through the popular Psalm 23 that I don't get inspired. The Psalm is so powerful, that in my toughest times, I gathered strength from it, I'm brought back to to foundation of whose rock I'm standing on.


I went through the Psalm, but the way The Passion Translation put it boosted my Spiritual fire. It went thus, "Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near." There is no way in life that we won't go through dark times or moments, whether personally, or what is pushed on us for being a Son or Daughter of God.

The verse said even if walking with the Lord takes us through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me. And the reason for this was what struck me. The verse says, "For you already have!"

I went like "whaaaat". We cannot be over taken by fear because the Lord Jesus has overtaken us and conquered on our behalf.

There is no situation you find yourself in life, no matter how bad it is, as long as you walk with the Lord, know that His has taken over the situation. His authority is our authority. We walk like a Lion because we rest on the shoulders of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

We have nothing, all we have is Jesus'. We can never overcome the world with the knowledge of the universe. All we need to do is drop all allow Him do His job. And guess what? He has already overtaken the world, (ref.: John 16:33).

The comfort of our Lord Jesus' love takes away out fear. That confidence to step in anywhere has been given to us. All we've got to do is to take it, receive it, believe it, and most of all, use it. Je is our Good Shepherd, so we've got nothing to be afraid of in any way. Darkness flee from us, not because we're powerful, but because He is powerful and full of authority. So, who's your Daddy?


Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

                                          

Log on next time.

 

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

 

                                                                                                                 

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: