Monday 20 July 2020

Harnessing His Wealth (Intro)

Happy great new week everyone,

This week brings so much freshness and joy, I feel so happy. And I believe you are too.

Today, I’ll be taking a look at certain things that one way or the other pushes us to wake up early in the morning, put our backs into things, make us have no reason but to get it done. What is it? Your financial life. I wouldn’t like to just say money, but the entire package, your financial life. So, I would be looking at what affects our finances, and God’s view towards it.

So, here is it, money is one critical thing on this earth we can’t do without. I once wrote about how we can live without money here on earth. But today’s write-up isn’t contradicting that stand (write-up for another day). I’m sure we are all eager to know what I’m about to say about finances and how to improve them, but let me surprise you, getting rich doesn’t always indicate God in it. In other words, to be rich or wealthy doesn’t mean as a Christian you must be rich (which should be the number thing to take note of), but every Christian is wealthy, and we must understand that being wealthy is different from being rich. So, just calm down and keep on reading.

God told the Israelites that He is the One who gives people the power to get wealth, (ref.: Deuteronomy 8:18). Now, everything we would ever need beyond our wildest dreams was encapsulated in Jesus and this include wealth. And this wealth is in our spirit, but how do we harness this wealth given to us by Grace through faith.

Jesus never lacked anything while here on earth, how did He do that? We often look at King Solomon and his wealth which God gave him, but one thing we must understand is that even when God told King Solomon that he would be the wealthiest, nothing would have happened if he didn’t do certain things. This is seen in the life of Jesus, where He never lacked. This same principle is given to everyone on earth, but a clearer view of harnessing this wealth with a purpose is what I have put together as a series this week.

I wrote on how to harness the spiritual wealth [blessings] before (ref.: Ephesians 1:3), but this write-up would be broken down further in order to understand the wealth given to us. How to harness this spiritual wealth into this physical world, understanding the purpose of the wealth which gave you the power to harness it properly from your spirit, and to see it work in your favour and the purpose to which God gave you this wealth, and when you don’t see it happen, you would know exactly what you’re not doing.

Don’t forget to log on tomorrow as I begin the finance series and see your financial life get transformed.

 

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.

                    

 

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

                                          

Log on next time.

 

For prayers and comments, send them to the comment section below.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

 

 

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

 


No comments: