Saturday 6 May 2017

To Be Synced (Part 1)

I have a laptop and internet enabled phone; with my laptop, I have access to my email, then what I did in order not to always need an internet enabled computer to assess my email was to sync my email to the internet enabled phone. Of course, you all understand this; with this, I can send and receive emails through my phone. But guess what? Whatever I do to my email on my laptop has the same effect on my phone and vice versa. My point here is that my phone has been synced with my laptop in terms of emails. It is like the phone cannot do anything on its own, it depends on the laptop, that is, if we are to take the laptop as the source of the email. This is how Christ was when He was here on earth.

God sent Himself to earth through His Spirit to be born of a woman, that is, to occupy a human body even while in heaven. He called the Himself Jesus on earth. In order to understand that Jesus is God, Jesus said in John 14:9, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father…” this was when Philip asked Jesus to show the disciples the Father. Jesus went further in verse 10 of John 14, which says, “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.” Why did Jesus say this? He said this because He was in sync with God, He was God on earth even while He remained in heaven.

What was in sync was the Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus was and is the exact Spirit with that of God. There is no difference. Now here’s the interesting part of the analysis, when you accepted Jesus as Lord of your life, your old Spirit was done away with and the exact Spirit of Jesus which is the same with God became in you. This is why Apostle Paul said in Galatians 2:20 says, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

This is why Apostle Paul calling himself a prisoner of God explained in Ephesians 4:4-6 that, “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; on Lord, one faith, on baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” We have to understand that the exact Spirit in Christ is the exact Spirit in us, which is the Spirit of God. Even going by a rule of inference called hypothetical syllogism which states, “P implies Q, Q implies R, therefore, P implies R. in other words, If the Spirit of God is the exact Spirit in Christ and the Spirit in Christ is the exact Spirit in any TRUE Believer; it is then clear to say that the Spirit of God is the exact Spirit in any TRUE Believer. My emphasis on “TRUE” because many profess Christ but are far from Him.

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send them to my Google+ account.

GOD BLESS YOU.


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: