Tuesday 7 May 2019

Your Questions and Your Focus

Hi everyone,

I’ve always had questions, upon questions about life, and I’ve tried to find out the answers by myself using my natural intellect. These questions include those that are spiritual, but the more I try to find the answers to my questions, the more I get confused. So, how do I get the answers to my questions? I’m sure many would think it is asking God for the answer. Well, that is kind of the answer, but there is more to it which we need to take note of, and that is my focus today.

With the challenges I faced, I prayed, but it appeared nothing really changed because I didn’t know that there is a strategy the devil is using to deceive the world, and these strategies are distractions, from what we are meant to focus on.

The Bible says in Hebrews 12:2a, “Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection].” The devil uses our challenges as distractions, and we try to figure out how to get out of the distractions, by focusing on the distractions. And the more we lose focus on what is key, we become more confused at finding the answer to our challenges, and we become preys of the devil. So what is key?

The answer is in Hebrews 12:2a—Jesus! Just the way, a full grown Lion is the peak of a cub, and a full-grown eagle is the peak of an eaglet, likewise, Jesus is the peak, the apex, the climax of every Son of God. He is the One we are to set and fix our eyes on. The more we look at Jesus, the more we find the answers to the questions that bother us, and the more we focus on Jesus, the less the devil has a hold on us through his distractions.

The more you gaze at perfection, the more you become the Perfection Himself. This is what faith is all about, believing and resting in the Grace given to us by God, and Grace is a person, His name is Jesus Christ.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!
                                          
Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)



No comments: