Friday 12 January 2018

Overcoming Doubt, Fear, and Unbelief Permanently (Introduction)

Hello everyone,

I explained last time that God operates outside of time and space, He sees the beginning to the end all at once, so when He gave us His grace, it brought about the physical manifestation all at once, contrary to the opinion that we feel they would manifest later in the future, all we got to do is get there, because the blessings are waiting for us. All the Father has given to us is the great love He has towards us. In Christ, our hope becomes faith, because all that we hoped have now been given to us, and to receive it is through faith. Today’s focus is the receiving part and how it can be so easy to receive without a doubt because doubt, fear, and unbelief tend to stand in our way most times which prevents us from receiving. So, how can we overcome these barriers easily?

After receiving a lot of understanding of who I am right now in Christ Jesus, I feel powerful and ready to walk with God to wherever He wants to lead me to. But it appeared despite my enthusiasm over what I know I have obtained, I found out that there are things that still come up, thus preventing me from attaining greater height. And they are doubt, fear, and unbelief. The question I kept asking myself was why they could prevent me from utilising the grace received from through faith. After much meditation, I then understood that I believed that as I had received Christ into my life, then I was powerful, but that was wrong all along.

I understood that to say you are powerful and have the authority of Christ would make you self-conscious unknowingly. The reason is because, though our spirit is transformed completely as Christ’s is, our soul is still being transformed every day, so there are times we would feel we are not capable, maybe you forgot to study the word that day, or just got angry, and many others, we could feel that stand in our way in utilising the grace given to us, so we have doubt anything would work. The result is self-consciousness. So, if one way or the other we become self-conscious, how then do we utilise the grace given to us through faith, where doubt, fear, and unbelief cannot stand in our way? Log on same time tomorrow as I reveal how we are to overcome doubt, fear, and unbelief permanently.

May the LORD bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you. May the LORD be gracious to you and lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN.
                    

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comments, send to the comment section below.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

                                                     
Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from New King James Version (NKJV)


No comments: