Saturday 9 April 2016

God's Blessing Supersedes Our Challenges

A times we wake up to meet a lot of challenges which makes us wonder if God is really there or He is just folding His hands without doing anything. True, financial issues may come up, health issues may come up and other similar issues may emerge; the first thing to do is to look at the good God has done in the midst of your troubles, this is a start. With this you get encouraged to go through His Word and meditate on it. You find scriptures where He says, “Blessed be God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ” Ephesians 1:3. The Word meditated upon will make you understand God has already blessed you. Miracles happen when we switch from our five senses to our God sense which is faith.

When you meditate on His Words daily, it helps you align yourself to the will of God and then the directions of the Holy Spirit becomes clearer just the bible says in Psalm 119:105, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

As you continue on the path of righteousness, you see your troubles become yesterday’s news and His life becomes your more and more. It’s because of His love for us and this is the gospel truth
.
Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send through my Google Plus account
.
GOD BLESS YOU.


Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from King James Version (KJV)

No comments: