Monday 4 March 2024

On Top Of The Food Chain

Food chain! I'm sure you must have heard about it. The food chain is an order in the ecosystem where a small living organism is consumed by a larger living organism, which is also consumed by another larger living organism, and on till it gets to the top of the food chain where the living organism has no predator. And man is at the top of the food chain.


I used this analogy to depict what I call a spiritual food chain, where our Lord Jesus is at the top of the food chain. This is why He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Everyone and everything is under Him. And anyone born under Jesus (born-again) has inherited the life of our Lord Jesus and has been given the privilege to function in His authority (ref.: Ephesians 1:21-23).

What does this mean for us? As the body of Christ Jesus, the fulness of Christ Jesus resides on the inside of us. So, when we speak in His authority, it is as Him speaking exactly with no limitation. This is the reason why we command the blind eyes to open, it is Him in us that opens the blind eyes. All these are done by the faith of Jesus.

As Galatians 2:20b says, "...the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." KJV.

Jesus told His disciples in John 15:5 that without Him they [which applies to us] can do nothing. We are His representation here on earth. All that He is, we just express here because we are born of Him.

So, as you walk, remember who you carry on the inside of you because He is on top of the food chain, and so are you.



Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t? Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

                                          

Log on next time.

 

For prayers and comments, send them to the comment section below.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG

 

                                                                                                                 

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are obtained from New King James Version (NKJV)

No comments: