Thursday 19 May 2016

Gratitude

I love children, they make me happy even though they could be naughty a times, but even with that I could go a mile in helping a child achieve a thing; but I could even extra miles just because the child had something inside that was let out, and what could that be? Gratitude! I don’t know about you but this has a tremendous effect on me. This should not only apply to children but to everyone as a whole, this is very important in our lives, but people don’t what this could fetch them, let’s find out.

Many people today don’t know that to break barriers in life, gratitude is so important. Let’s take an example of a man who is in need of food; he met another person who helps him, but the one who could help had just a little to spare. The man in need accepted the food but when he discovered another person who had so much more to spare which of course is more than what he was offered by the previous person, he spites him and says to himself, “what did the first man give me? Nothing, I had to struggle all the way, but look, God has blessed me someone who has more than enough!” This action has closed any help that could come from the first man.

Lack of gratitude leads to an unforgiving spirit and makes one become one who complains; you can see this in the attitude of the Israelites wilderness on the way to the promise land; they didn’t appreciate God saving them from the hands of Pharaoh; giving them free food and meat, as well as water. As a result of this, only two people who left Egypt made it to the promise land.

We must always know that when we appreciate what God has done for us we allow more of His blessings flow towards us. Complaining implies we don’t appreciate what God has given to us; and if you’ve noticed those who complain don’t go far in achieving things. Be grateful to God and see His blessings flow. This is the gospel truth.

Why not accept Jesus today if you haven’t. Pray out loud, “Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!” Congratulations, you’re born again, you are now brand new!

Log on next time.

For prayers and comment send them through my Google Plus account.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Unless otherwise stated, the following scriptures are gotten from King James Version (KJV)

No comments: